Outdoor Connections Christmas Nature Crafts
The meeting location is the driveway at Girawheen Ave behind the AFL clubhouse and grounds.
Children aged 5 - 12 years participate in a range of Christmas Nature Crafts
Payment and enrolment
Complete the payment online through the electronic booking system.
Drop children at the designated location at 9am and return to pick them up at noon.
What to wear and pack
Preparing these easy personal items means children are safe from the elements and ready for a day of fun! We encourage children to be responsible for their own items as part of the program so please pack items in a backpack or small shoulder satchel that is easy to carry for them.
|T’Shirt and Jumper
Closed in shoes e.g. sneakers
Spare change of clothes
Terms and conditions
1. Outdoor Connections will cancel or postpone sessions in the event of a relevant extreme weather warning. Parents/ carers will be notified as early as possible by SMS in this circumstance.
2. An event must have 8 participants to run, Outdoor Connections will cancel the event with 48 hours notice if low numbers are enrolled. In this event a refund or change of date are possible.
3. There is the possibility that an unexpected extreme weather event may occur during the sessions. Parents/ carers will be notified by SMS to collect their children in this unlikely circumstance.
4. Other important information in the enrolment package on our website which must be read before the commencement of a session.
5. Tickets will not be refunded after booking, they may be transferred to another child (under the parent/ carers organisation).
Facebook: Outdoor Connections
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available