iPhone Photography Workshop (Beginners) - TOWNSVILLE
iPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Would you like to be able to take great photos on your iPhone, just like a pro? Whether you are wanting to take great photos on an upcoming holiday or just take great photos of the family in the back yard, our iPhone Photography workshop for beginners will show you how to use your iPhone (or iPad, or any smartphone with a decent camera) to capture images that you will be proud to show your friends and family.
Some of the topics covered include:
• Using the iPhone stock camera app
• Choosing advanced camera apps
• Using manual camera app settings
• File types and resolution
• Storing images
• Basic introduction to Adobe Lightroom and Lightroom mobile
• Basic image composition and exposure
Learn how to advance your iPhone photography skills from a professional iPhone Photographer.
Workshop duration: 4 hours
• Bring your own iPhone, iPad or other smart camera.
• Minimum age is 16 years, 12 years if accompanied by an adult.
• Appropriate clothing and footwear to suit location.
• No previous photography experience required.
meeting spot TBA, Townsville, QLD 4810
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available