Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
BATHE IN SOUND | NYE SOUNDBATH | 31 DEC 2017 | 2-4PM
Setting your intention...
This is an opportunity for you to pause, reflect upon 2017, and connect with an intention that you'd like to hold for 2018 - through the use of guided meditation and sound. Your intention will provide a gentle holding space for the year ahead - an anchor if you like.
A gentle yet powerful immersive experience - with the soothing sounds of Tibetan singing bowls, quartz crystal singing bowls, chimes, symphonic gong & gentle, grounding rhythms of percussion.
It's an opportunity to journey very deeply - with the session being 2 hours & held within a beautiful, earthy, nurturing space.
- SUNDAY 31 DECEMBER | 2-4PM please arrive 1.45PM @ Bhava Yoga & Dance Centre
- ADDRESS | 5a West End Road, Warrandyte (www.thebhavacentre.com)
- INVEST | $35.30 (small group experience of 12 people max.)
- NEW TO SOUND? | No experience required!
SOUNDBATHS CAN BENEFIT YOU
There are benefits for your wellbeing to be enjoyed - whether you have a health related concern - or you just want to Bathe in Sound for the pure bliss of it. Benefits that can be experienced include:
deep relaxation | bliss | positive mood
- self-healing | re-balancing | gentle release of tension
- present moment awareness | settling of the mind
- increased self-awareness | creativity | insight & clarity
- useful for stress, anxiety, depression, pain & insomnia
- WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY
blissful relaxation | feeling nurtured | disconnect from busyness
deep sense of relaxation & release | more balanced | gained insight
transformative | more spiritually connected | greater flow
I reach out & feel alive | amazing experience
- SOUNDBATH SUITABILITY *Please read*
* Soundbaths are unsuitable for people who experience sound induced epilepsy/seizures, or any medical condition triggered by sound.
* If you experience any physical &/or mental health issues that you think may impact on your capacity to participate, please chat with Kath on 0481 556 339.
Kath's a qualified sound therapist, arts therapist and counsellor who draws upon the different healing modalities to support people seeking greater wellbeing. She understand the potential and power of sound - drawing upon her skills and experience to create and hold a safe space. Kath currently works in private practice, and has experience working in community mental health since 2009.
QUALIFICATIONS: MA & Grad Dip (CAT), Prof Dip (GST), Dip (Counselling), Grad Dip Ed (Prim), BACH (Sc)
- FURTHER INFO
- PLEASE BRING | Mat*, pillow & water bottle - eye mask optional | Please note blankets supplied, and you can sit in a chair if you prefer.
- * If you don't own a mat you can organise to borrow one from the venue - call Kath on 0481 556 339 (limited number available).
- PARKING | There are approx. 8 carparks at the venue. If the carpark's full when you arrive, at the request of the venue please don't park in the street (to keep the residents happy). Thanks for your understanding. A large public carpark is available at the Warrandyte football oval on Taroona Avenue, which is a lovely 2-minute walk from the venue, along a gravel path in amongst the beautiful trees.
- PLEASE NOTE | Your ticket is non-refundable (unless event is cancelled). If you need to cancel, you can organise for someone to fill your spot, however this needs to be pre-arranged. Please let Kath know if you can't make it - 0481 556 339 - so she knows not to expect you on the day, and people on the waitlist have an opportunity to attend. Thanks:)
PUBLIC TRANSPORT | Check out bus routes 906 (city-Warrandyte); 364 (Ringwood-Warrandyte); 578 & 579 (Eltham-Warrandyte), or phone Public Transport Victoria on 1800 800 007.
- DATES FOR 2018 Sundays (3-5pm): 11 Feb, 11 Mar, 15 Apr, 13 May, 10 Jun, 8 Jul, 5 Aug, 2 Sep, 7 Oct, 4 Nov, 9 Dec, 30 Dec
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available