LOOSE LEASH WALKING WORKSHOP
No More Waterskiing with your dog!
This is a fun short 2 lesson workshop aimed to help you achieve the pleasant walk we all want without fear and harsh corrections. We will cover topics to help you understand why dogs pull, gentle training aids and methods for you to gain a loose leash and pleasurable walk. You will learn from the basics up, plus some fun games and challenges for walking.
- Saturday 11th and 18th of May, 4-5pm
- Small class sizes with a limit of 8-10 dogs.
- For any dogs over the age of 4 months
- All puppies/dogs must be fully vaccinated.
- Venue: Peekaboo Doggie Daycare
PLEASE NOTE: This course is not for reactive dogs, if your dog lunges in an unpleasant way, growls or barks at dogs please refer to the Home Training Services offered or contact Debbie 0439-359-601 to discuss.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available