Do you have to sit an exam for entry to a gifted program (e.g. SEAL - Select Entry Accelerated Learning) or a scholarship? How are you going to prepare for it? Preparing for these types of exams is about setting yourself up to perform to the best of your ability and showing your potential to the school you’d love to attend.
These classes are for small groups and will help you to:
• Know what to expect when you sit the exams
• Practise completing past exams and understand how to improve your performance
• Find out about the range of questions you will face and the best way to tackle each of them
• Learn how to manage your nerves and time
• Plan how to use your strengths to your best advantage
• Clarify your goals and focus your motivation
Previous students have reported that they felt calmer and more confident about sitting their exams and thought they performed better because of their preparation. Many have achieved entry to the school of their choice.
Times: 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Day: Mondays (6 Weeks)
Dates: 12, 19, 26 February, 5, * 19, 26 March 2018
* No class 12 March, Labour Day
Price: $385.00 (Incl. GST)