- Connect4Good is a unique, monthly program designed by Kids Giving Back for 8 - 12 year olds (turning 13 in 2018). The program involves volunteering or connecting with a community facing daily challenges, with a focus on physical activity, social engagement and fun!
Our sessions are designed to be hands-on, age appropriate and meaningful, exploring the themes of Cross Cultures, Mixed Abilities, Animals and the Environment.
- Block 1: 3 Sessions - March 11, April 8, May 20
- Block 2: 3 Sessions - June 17, July 29, August 26
- Block 3: 3 Sessions - September 16, October 21, November 18
- Please click the following link for more information about the program: http://kidsgivingback.org/connect-for-good/
- If the Block you'd like to register for is already fully booked please contact: email@example.com to go onto our waitlist.
|Sunday 11 March 2018 2:00 PM||BLOCK 1 - 3 sessions - 11th March, 8th April, 20th May||15 Available||
|Sunday 17 June 2018 1:30 PM||BLOCK 2 - 3 sessions - 17th June, 29th July, 26th August||6 Available||
|Sunday 16 September 2018 12:00 PM||BLOCK 3 - 3 sessions - 16th September, 21st October, 18th November||8 Available||
Sunday 11 March 2018 2:00 PM
BLOCK 1 - 3 sessions - 11th March, 8th April, 20th May
Sunday 17 June 2018 1:30 PM
BLOCK 2 - 3 sessions - 17th June, 29th July, 26th August
Sunday 16 September 2018 12:00 PM
BLOCK 3 - 3 sessions - 16th September, 21st October, 18th November
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.