Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
- Connect4Good is a unique, monthly program designed by Kids Giving Back for 8 - 12 year olds (turning 13 in 2018). The program involves volunteering or connecting with a community facing daily challenges, with a focus on physical activity, social engagement and fun!
Our sessions are designed to be hands-on, age appropriate and meaningful, exploring the themes of Cross Cultures, Mixed Abilities, Animals and the Environment.
- Block 1: 3 Sessions - March 11, April 8, May 20
- Block 2: 3 Sessions - June 17, July 29, August 26
- Block 3: 3 Sessions - September 16, October 21, November 18
- Please click the following link for more information about the program: http://kidsgivingback.org/connect-for-good/
- If the Block you'd like to register for is already fully booked please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to go onto our waitlist.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.