Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
The Bower: Furniture Painting Workshop at Parramatta
Learn how to restore furniture pieces to recreate your own favourite circa look, be it French provincial, retro or industrial. The workshop will cover surface preparation, paint application, colours, sanding techniques and appropriate accessory enhancement choices.
What To Bring
1. Timber furniture: 2 small furniture pieces e.g. bedside cupboards, timber side tables, timber chairs (not slatted), wooden stools, stepladders, pedestals, hat/coat stands. NO chipboard; solid timber is preferred. Ensure your furniture is clean and free of dust/dirt.
2. Paint: your choice of paint colours. Must be acrylic. If you are wanting a multi-layered effect then white or a light colour works best as a base. Soft pastels tend to work better than darker colours. For small items, 500ml will be sufficient. For larger items (tables), 1L will ensure you have enough. We will have some paint supplies available also for you to use.
3. Paint brushes: one small 5cm wide; one large 10cm wide.
4. Workgloves: not essential, but useful. Likewise for a painting shirt.
5. Lunch and drinks: cafes are nearby and we will provide tea/coffee but you may wish to bring your own lunch and drinks.
Sandpaper and steel wool are provided.
10am - 3pm
The Bower Reuse & Repair Centre: Parramatta
Shop 1, 10 Hunter Street, Parramatta
For more information contact The Bower Reuse & Repair Centre on 02 9568 6280 or email email@example.com
|Saturday 17 August 2019 10:00 AM||10am-3pm||8 Available||
|Saturday 21 December 2019 10:00 AM||10 am - 3 pm||8 Available||
Saturday 17 August 2019 10:00 AM
Saturday 21 December 2019 10:00 AM
10 am - 3 pm
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.