Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
2018 Roy Killen Master Series Presentation
> How to meet the challenges of Nature Photography!
> FIAP and PSA Nature Definition explained in a way you haven’t heard before!
> Demonstrated with tons of examples, pictures and insights > Includes Q & A Session!
> A MUST ATTEND event for Nature photographers and National/International Exhibitors!
THESE ARE THE LAST OF THE TICKETS REMAINING!
REMINDER > NO ENTRY AT DOOR WITHOUT A PRIOR BOOKING.
Monday 19th MARCH > 7.15pm
$5 Includes Light Refreshments (No tickets at door - Trybooking only)
Something to take notes with
Trinity Uniting Church, 47-49 Marlborough Road, Wellington Point
There's plenty of free parking
- Australian Membership Director for the Photographic Society of America (PSA).
- National and International Exhibition Judge.
- Roy has received more than 4700 acceptances and 300 awards including 20 Gold Medals.
- Australian Photographic Society Management Committee and Honours Sub Committee member.
- APS-PSA Prints Exchange Co-ordinator.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.