The Cauliflower Club's focus is supporting the welfare of the disabled, disadvantaged and handicapped, by using sport and recreation as a method of enhancing the lives of those less fortunate than us able-bodied, especially sports related injuries, while harnessing the spirit and values of Rugby.
Membership - Join and/or Renewal and Try fine:
- Either $50 for Annual Membership to 29 February 2016, includes access to the Rugby Club, Sydney, and reciprocal rights with the Wooden Spoon Society (UK); or...
- $25 per annum for Current Registered Rugby Player; plus
- 2015 $50 Wallaby Front-Row Try fine (tax-deductible donation).
- $50 for a Cauliflower Club tie - you will be asked to indicate whether you prefer to be recognised as a back or a forward.
- $30 for a Cauliflower Club cap.
- $8.50 for a Cauliflower Club lapel pin.
On one of the pages to follow, you will be invited to nominate the Cauliflower Club Member who recommended you sign up, and local Rugby Club you support.
You also have the option of paying an additional tax-deductible donation of any amount, if you so wish.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Peter FitzSimons Nick Farr-Jones
President Vice President
FINE SYSTEM: Each time a Wallaby Front-Rower scores a try in 2015 in a Rugby Test against any of the top 15 Nations Rugby countries, a $50 ‘fine’ will be levied. The fine will be treated as a donation and you will receive a tax-deductible receipt. Fingers crossed that 2015 is a bumper year for tries by Wallaby hookers and props!
You may use Visa, MasterCard or American Express. (If you use the latter (AmEx), the transaction incurs an additional 1.1% fee.)
CREDIT CARD AUTHORISATION: Also during today's transaction, you will be asked whether you give us permission to debit your card for future annual renewal (February) and front-rower try payments. Just answer 'Yes' or 'No'. If you answer 'Yes', we will confirm with you by phone, and we will advise you in advance whenever we plan to debit your card again.
Note there are 30c transaction fee added to your account whereafter you will receive an electronic 'ticket receipt' promptly after the payment has gone through.
CONTACT DETAILS: Should you experience any problems or delays with this website, please call Anja Smalbil, (02) 9980-2525, email@example.com