Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
14 Dec BROKER ESSENTIALS - Sales through service excellence
WRITE MORE - ‘SELL’ LESS
Supporting brokers to build a predictable pattern of business growth
Is this you?
• New to the broking industry and want to last past 18 months?
• Completed your certification but need on-the-job training?
• Seasoned professional who needs to outsource your admin?
• Need to tighten compliance and still delight the client?
• Want to speed up settlements to unlock trapped revenue?
• Need to even out your cash flow cycles?
• Want more sales without having to ‘sell’?
Is your business fit for the fast track?
It's about building a clear process for every part of your business, being consistent with your service and delivering what you promise.
This program aims to:
- Accelerate broker and administration staff development
- Refine technical expertise
- Fast track industry experience
- Bridge the ‘hands-on’ training gap
- Tighten compliance
- Reduce rework and increase efficiency
- Increase revenue without more hard selling
- Supplement sales strategies for increased return on activity
This is a one day workshop designed to cover the fundamentals of running a successful broking business. Whether you’re a one man band in your first year or you run a team of lenders with administration staff, Broker Essentials will create a consistent activity platform from which to accelerate your business growth through service excellence.
Focused on the three core elements of building a successful brokerage, the program covers:
- Understand the benefit and use of detailed process guides for the end to end client journey
- Ensure Straight Through Processing and a faster time to ‘yes’
- Improve compliance without compromising the client experience
- Learn what to track in your business and why
- Understand the current state of play for your business and how to achieve your business goals
- Discover where you are losing money on deals
- Introduce the Client Roadmap
- Manage client expectations through the loan process and build strong relationships even when things go wrong
- Ensure effective and consistent communication
Participants will receive:
- A workbook
- A subscription to ‘Learning bites’ - email reminders to sustain the learning focus, accountability and application after the training
- Sticky Learning Guide to embed learning and make new habits stick
- 6.5 MFAA CPD points to be given after the masterclass
- An invitation to fast track application through Action Learning Clubs
Learn from the Best in the industry!
With over 25 years finance experience and now leading the most awarded brokerage in Australia
Jason Back has spent the past 5 years as the Managing Director of The Australian Lending and Investment Centre, the most awarded brokerage in Australia. He has led the growth and development of over 35 staff including 12 brokers and 23 administration/support staff.
Jason is passionate about education and improving the ‘financial fitness’ of the Australian public. He has conducted hundreds of seminars over the past 20 years, his key intent being to encourage Australians to better look after their finances to guarantee independence into retirement.
The learning design and co-facilitation of this program is supported by Anneli Blundell, a behavioural change expert. Anneli has been working with leaders and organisations to fast-track their business results for over a decade.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available