Join us on Anchor's weekend away where we will soak up sun at the beach, engage in great worship and teaching, fellowship with old and new friends, and even brave the giant swing - all together with the Anchor family!
7pm Friday 9th - 2pm Sunday 11th of March
Please eat dinner before the Friday arrival.
During the weekend we will be:
- Hearing talks on the theme of Radical from Malcom Gill from Sydney Missionary and Bible College
- Worshipping our amazing God together as a church
- Great coffee
- Giant swing
- Plenty of time to make new friends and head to the beach!
32B Evans Rd, Canton Beach, NSW 2263
- Please note registering as multiple tickets rather than the family rate may be cheaper for you! Every individual (including infants) requires a ticket. See the Connect Desk for more specific part-time options.
- Registration online will ticket you for this event and charge your credit card immediately. If finances are an issue for you, let us help! Chat to your GC leader or the Connect Desk before filling in this form.
- Registrations and all dietary requirements must be completed by February 24.
- Please be aware that as the campsite will be full, couples will be separated into single gender cabins with others from your Gospel Community. It's a great opportunity to connect with others, and is really only for sleeping anyways!
- Families will be housed in the same cabin together.
- A follow up email will be sent the week before with final arrival details and a packing list for the weekend.
Need more information? See the Connect Desk at our Sunday Gathering
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.