Coeliac disease - Busting the myths
- Join us in celebrating Coeliac Awareness Week at the
- Coeliac disease - busting the myths' seminar
- when: Wednesday 14 March 2018 6.30 - 8.30pm (light refreshments from 6.00pm)
- where: Davis Auditorium, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, 1G Royal Parade, Parkville
- hear: expert speakers - Dr Jason Tye-Din and Dr Emma Halmos
- ticket price: only $10.00 per person
- Learn about diagnosing and the management of coeliac disease, research updates and you will have the opportunity to ask the experts.
- Don't miss this seminar!
- This event is possible with the partnership and support of
For information and queries contact Coeliac Victoria
P: 03 9808 5566 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.coeliac.org.au
Parking is available at University of Melbourne car park on Royal Parade, or at the Royal Melbourne Hospital car park beside the institute. Visit the WEHI website for details on public transport.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available