Advance Care Planning workshop - Level 1
Practical workshops for SVHM health professionals
Enhance your Advance Care Planning knowledge and increase your confidence in having these important conversations by attending the one day Level 1 ACP workshop.
- What is Advance Care Planning
- Benefits of Advance Care Planning
- The Medical Treatment Planning and Decisions Act
- Legal implications of Advance Care Planning
- CaLD and Advance Care Planning
- Advance Care Planning conversations
Who should attend:
Health professionals including doctors, nurses, social workers, allied health staff and care workers. This training is relevant to those working in acute health services, aged care, primary care and palliative care.
Medical Education Conference Room, Level 3 Healy Wing (Building C), Fitzroy Campus
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available