Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
This event has no dates available for booking. Please contact the event organiser.
Scientist Knowledge Translation Training Workshop 2018
Scientist Knowledge Translation Training workshop 2018
WAHTN is delighted to host a Scientist Knowledge Translation Training workshop by Melanie Barwick, PhD, CPscych and Tamika Heiden, PhD on Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 May 2018 from 9 am to 5 pm.
The course is appropriate for scientists (basic, clinical, health services, population health) as well as educators, clinicians and KT professionals (e.g., KT Specialists, KT Managers, Knowledge Brokers). While the focus is on health, the material is highly relevant to individuals working in other sectors. The SKTT™ course is intended for anyone who has an interest in:
• Sharing research knowledge with audiences beyond the academic community
• Increasing the impact potential of their research
• Building practical KT planning skills Course Content Learning Objectives Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Define KT and related terms
• Describe the relevance of KT in their context and role
• Identify strategies for sharing evidence with and engaging multiple knowledge user audiences