West Australian Ballet has an exciting opportunity for young female dancers to be involved in the upcoming season of La Sylphide at His Majesty’s Theatre (18 May – 2 June 2018).
La Sylphide is one of the world’s oldest surviving ballets and is considered a cornerstone of the romantic ballet era. Acclaimed Bournonville repetiteur, Dinna Bjørn will return to West Australian Ballet to re-stage this seminal work.
Successful candidates must be available for all rehearsals and performances as indicated on the schedule below.
Proposed Performer Schedule:
Please click here to read the draft performer schedule.
- Must be aged between 9 - 14 years and female
- Due to costuming applicants must fit all the following measurements:
- Between 140cm – 150cm in height.
- Between 58cm – 64cm chest measurement.
- Between 52cm – 58cm waist measurement.
- Must have ballet experience and be able to pick up choreography quickly.
- All applicants must register via Trybooking by Monday 19 March 5pm (AWST). Late applications will not be accepted.
5.00pm – 8.00pm, Monday 26 March 2018.
Each audition will take approximately 45 minutes and candidates will be emailed their exact audition time on Tuesday 20 March 2018.
West Australian Ballet Centre, 134 Whatley Crescent, Maylands.
Your trybooking ticket is your confirmation that you have registered. The Audition is free of charge. Registrations close Monday 19 March 2018 5pm (AWST). On Tuesday 20 March 2018 you will be emailed you exact audition time and relevant information for the audition.
For any further queries call (08) 9214 0707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available