Box Hill High School’s Gifted Academic Potential Program (GAPP) is a select entry program for students entering Year 7 in 2020. In order to apply for our program, you will need to complete this application form. Your child must sit our test in order to be considered for a place in GAPP at Box Hill High School. Please note that our test is unique to Box Hill High School, and is not Edutest.
Test Date: Saturday 18 May 2019
Testing Venue: Box Hill High School
1180 Whitehorse Road
Box Hill, Vic. 3128
Time: 8.45am for a prompt 9.00am start
Applications close: Midnight Monday 6 May 2019
Box Hill High School welcomes grade 6 students to sit our GAPP test. However, to be considered for a place in our program, the following criteria must be met:
- the child must be residing permanently with their family within the designated neighbourhood boundary area (set by the Department of Education and Training), and
- the child must be entitled to a government funded education, and
- the child must be present at Box Hill High School for the test.
Key information to note:
- a non-refundable Registration Fee of $120.00 is required with this application
- the test is for selection purposes only and the test results will not be made available to families
- the parent/guardian of the applicant must make the application using the parent's/guardian's email address (not the child’s)
- Box Hill High School must be nominated as first preference on the Application for Year 7 Placement form provided by your child’s primary school
- Placement offers will be made in August.
For further information about the GAPP Application, please contact Ms Dianne Trengove by email: email@example.com or phone: 9875 9154.
If your email address changes during the GAPP application process please send an email with your child’s name and the new email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available