Box Hill High School GAPP (SEAL) Application for Year 7
This is the Application for testing for Box Hill High School’s Gifted Academic Potential Program (GAPP), a SEAL program for students entering Year 7 in 2019. Our test is unique to Box Hill High School. Please note it is not Edutest. Your child must sit our test in order to be considered for a place in GAPP at Box Hill High School.
Test Date: Saturday 19 May 2018
Time: 8.45am for a prompt 9.00am start
Applications close: Midnight Thurs 3 May 2018
To be eligible to sit the Box Hill High School GAPP Test:
- the child must be residing permanently with their family in Victoria and the child must be entitled to a government funded education
- the child must be present at Box Hill High School for the test
- a non-refundable Registration Fee of $120.00 is required with this application
Also, please note:
- the test is for selection purposes only and the test results will not be made available to families
- the parent/guardian of the applicant must make the application using the parent's/guardian's email address (not the child’s)
- Box Hill High School must be nominated as first preference on the Application for Year 7 Placement form provided by your child’s primary school
In addition to the test results, students will only be considered for enrolment in GAPP if they meet the following criteria:
- They live within the designated neighbourhood boundary area (set by the Department of Education and Training)
- They will have a sibling concurrently attending Box Hill High School in 2019
The testing will take place at:
Box Hill High School,
1180 Whitehorse Road
Box Hill 3128
Please meet no later than 8.45am at the columns at the front building (north side) of the school facing Whitehorse Road.
For further information about the GAPP Application, please contact Ms Dianne Trengove by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 9875 9154
If your email address changes during the GAPP application process please send an email with your child’s name and the new email address to: email@example.com
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.