- Current Concepts in Critical Care is an intensive two day course designed for the advanced trainee in Intensive Care, Emergency Medicine or Anaesthesia. With limited numbers and small group advanced learning, this course provides an in-depth, practical look at the managment of common, real critical care issues.
- The material will provide an excellent primer for those doing fellowship examinations, or can simply be an advanced refresher for the practising clinician. The format is one of detailed, small, interactive clinical case study discussion groups facilitated by both an intensivist and subspecialist from the relevant specialty.
- Held on Thursday 29th November and Friday 30th November 2018
- $550 registration fee
- Registrations close on 3rd November 2018
- Held at RBWH Education Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Butterfield St, Herston, QLD
- Neurocritical Care
- Infections and Microbiology in Critical Care
- Renal and Metabolic
- Acute Cardiology
Held on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th November, 2018
$550 registration fee
Registrations close on 3rd November 2018
Held at RBWH Education Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Butterfield St, Herston, QLD
Ph: (07) 3646 8897
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available