THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE THIS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
Kids from 4 to 12 years will love these magical school holiday workshops in a single day! They will have a crazy time rehearsing and staging a fairytale version of a classic story! With age appropriate scripts, music, costumes and activities, kids will be learning some of the ExitLeft signature performance skills, making friends and building their confidence. Every child will have a role to play and the best part is that family and friends can come along and watch the performance at 5:15pm.
Join us for these magical shows:
Monday 16 April: PINOCCHIO (4-6yrs), THE WIZARD OF OZ (7-12yrs)
Wednesday 18 April: CINDERELLA (4-6yrs), THE SECRET GARDEN (7-12yrs)
Thursday 19 April: LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD (4-6yrs), THE LION, WITCH AND THE WARDROBE (7-12yrs)
Monday 23 April: PETER RABBIT (4-6yrs), OLIVER TWIST (7-12yrs)
Tuesday 24 April: WINNIE THE POOH (4-6yrs), THE LEGEND OF HERCULES (7-12yrs)
Thursday 26 April: PETER PAN (4-6yrs), THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS (7-12yrs)
- Date: 16-26 April
- Duration: One action-packed day of theatre and fun
- Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Performance: 5:15pm
- Location: ExitLeft Performance Academy Kingston Studio (5 Mertonvale Circuit, Kingston)
- Cost: $95 (Morning and Afternoon tea is included), Early drop off at 8:30am is available for an additional $12
Is my child ready to do a holiday workshop?
If your child is in Kinder or has turned 4 and is comfortable with following direction and being dropped off at pre-school or daycare then they should have a ball participating in our full day workshop. If your child suffers from separation anxiety, or hasn't had much experience with long day-care they may not be quite ready for this type of holiday program and we would suggest waiting until they are a little older.
Terms and Conditions
By registering my child for this workshop I have read and understood the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
- Children must be 4 years old to participate.
- Once a program has commenced no refund or credit note is possible.
- If you miss a day, a credit or refund is not applicable.
- Should ExitLeft need to cancel a program a full refund, credit or transfer to another course will be offered.
- Cancellations received more than 5 working days from the commencement of the program will incur a 20% cancellation fee or you may request a credit note for the full amount.
- If you need to withdraw from the program within 5 working days of the commencement you must notify ExitLeft in writing to request a credit note. The credit note will be valid for 12 months. Cancellations on the morning of the event will not be refunded.
- If my child is unable to settle, they refuse to participate or their behaviour is unacceptable I will be contacted and asked to collect them immediately. No refund will be applicable.
- Substitutions of participants can be made prior to program commencement by notifying ExitLeft in writing, provided participants are eligible for the course.
- ExitLeft may offer a substitue workshop or move participants into a different age group if workshop numbers are low. You will be notified up to 24 hours before and given the opportunity for a credit note or refund if this occurs.
- Parts of the program may take place in locations other than the Studio. These excursions will all be within walking distance of the studio and students will be fully supervised.
- You give permission for photography, video or audio recording of the student for teaching purposes, usage in promotional and publicity material for the ExitLeft Performance Academy, and on social media.
- Fairytale Theatre Holiday Workshops are are a nut-free and iPad free zone.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available