Lower North Shore Domestic & Family Violence Workshop 2018
Lifeline Northern Beaches and the Lower North Shore Domestic Violence Network are committed to raising awareness of domestic and family violence in the Lower North Shore. This interactive workshop will include a 2 hour DV Aware presentation by Lifeline Northern Beaches, a panel discussion with local key agencies and a Q&A session. Enjoy a networking lunch.
At the end of the awareness sessions, participants will be able to:
- Identify the different signs and forms of abuse that constitute domestic and family violence
- Familiarise themselves with the cycle of violence and Duluth wheels - power and control, equality and empowerment
- Reflect on, and share what they can do if they know someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence
- Have an opportunity to network with other community members, volunteers and workers
- Receive tools and references for domestic and family violece support and referral
Thursday 7 June 2018
FREE EVENT for Community Members, Volunteers and Human Services Workers of the Lower North Shore
Mosman Seniors Centre, Mosman Square
Spit Junction, NSW 2088
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.