Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Key Word Sign Victoria 1 day workshop
Key Word Sign Victoria 1 Day Basic workshop
The one day introduction to Key Word Sign workshop includes
- An interactive teaching environment
- Learning a basic vocabulary of signs to use in everyday settings
- How to choose which signs to teach
- Principles of Key Word Sign and Gesture
- How sign helps communication development.
- Parents/Carers, Family & Community Members
- Childcare & Disablity Staff
- Teachers, Educators & Support Workers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone in the community.
Every participant in a Victorian Calendar Key Word Sign workshop receives the
current edition of Getting started with Key Word Sign (Auslan Edition) as part of their registration.
Registration also includes:- Morning & afternoon tea. Please BYO lunch.
Certificate of Attendance.
Note: Victorian Teachers can use these hours towards their VIT PD hours.
Mo 7 Allen Street, Glen Waverley.
Time: 9:30am - 4:30am Registration from 9:15 am.
Cost: $150 per person. There is a .30c trybooking fee.
Discounted workshop registration for families may be available. Please contact us to enquire about this.
Key Word Sign Victoria is an NDIS Registered organisation.
Note for NDIS participants:
If your NDIS plan is self managed, you can use trybooking to pay and confirm your attendance.
If your NDIS plan is not self-managed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- workshop you wish to book into;
- the NDIS
- partcipants number;
- partcipants plan dates;
- particpants name;
- partcipants Date of Birth.
Also include your name and contact email/phone number, with the number of places you wish to book.
Enquiries about this workshop
Key Word Sign Victoria 0499 522 711
For enquires about other workshops run by Key Word Sign Victoria
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.