2016 St Luke's Christmas Puddings & Cakes
The 2016 St Luke's Christmas Puddings & Cakes sale
Buy your Pudding Lane Award winning Christmas Puddings and Christmas Cakes and help support the Wellspring Projects in India.
All proceeds directly benefit the orphaned, abused and neglected girls in Delhi. Supporting the Wellspring Projects is one of the School's 2016 charity commitments.
To order more than one type of product proceed to the Checkout and at the bottom of the page click on
We have 6 different types of delicious quality puddings for sale and the Yummy CHRISTMAS CAKE!
- The Classic Pudding - individually handmade, boiled in the cloth
- The Macadamia & Brandy Pudding - finest ingredients producing gourmet flavour
- The Gluten Free Pudding - a traditional moist pudding, full of fruit, no added sugar, no gluten
- The Date & Toffee Pudding - a smooth toffee taste for dinner parties all year round
- The Triple Chocolate Pudding - from the original dark chocolate fruit pudding
- The Rum & Raisin Pudding - from the original dark chocolate fruit pudding
- The YUMMY Classic Christmas Cake - traditionally made, all natural, no artificial fruits or flavours
CLOSING DATE FOR ORDERS: Sunday 20 November
Seaforth Anglican Church orders will be delivered to the church by Peter Downey
Thank you for supporting the Wellspring Projects
PS: PS: You may also like to look at the beautiful Xmas cards our Year 8 students are selling in support of their charity, - just click here: http://www.trybooking.com/JMQH