The Foundation Course
Dates and times
Available dates for the Foundation Course are:
- 18 June 2019
- 17 September 2019
- 10 December 2019
You can register for your preferred date further down the page.
Topics covered include:
- Gambling in Victoria – statistics, the environment, the continuum of harm on individuals, families and the community.
- The gambling industry, types of gambling, products and venues
- Legislative and regulatory framework and statutory requirements
- Conceptualisation of problem gambling and the impact – DSM pathways model
- The service system – a client-centred approach to care/helpline/online, CALD and Aboriginal services, direct and indirect care
- Risk factors and vulnerable groups including young people, CALD communities and new arrivals, Aboriginal communities
- The lived experience: Experience of gambling harm, lived experience of programs and collaborative work.
- Public health and prevention
- Communications and marketing
Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
Level 6, 14-20 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.