2018 Demon Army Round 6 V Essendon at Etihad
Aisle 25. Enter via Gate 7, Latrobe Street end
In 2018, we are introducing a small fee for members wishing to sit in cheer squad seats behind the goal.
Away games at Etihad have always been a problem for our group as we're only given 200-250 tickets and we have 600 members. The decision has been made to purchase the remaining seats in our bay so that we can accommodate more members. As such, all supporters wishing to sit with us will be charged a flat fee of $3 per ticket (plus a 30c booking charge).
- These tickets do not provide entry to the ground. They will get you a seat in the cheer squad area only. Unless you have a MFC Home and Away membership, you will still need to buy a general admission ticket to Etihad.
- You do not need to print anything after booking. Tickets will be distributed on the day of the match from the back of the bay. The seats will not be allocated, meaning you can sit anywhere within the bay.
- There is no other general admission seating on ground level for Melbourne members
- The entire bay will be a dry area.
- If you intend to stand up the back, you won't need a reserved seat ticket.
- These tickets are available only to paid up members of The Demon Army. You will be asked to provide names of all members requiring tickets and these will be checked against the MFC's membership database.
Demon Army seating for this match is at the La Trobe Street end of the ground in Aisle 25. If you wish to purchase reserved seats in the surrounding bays, tickets are available through Ticketmaster.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available