NeuroDay: Victorian Student Neuroscience Conference
This student conference is open to ALL secondary students (7-12) from across Victoria. Teachers are most welcome to attend if they have students attending. Registration for teachers is also through this page.
- Developmental neuroscience - Assoc. Prof Sarah Whittle
- Bioethics of neural implants - Assoc. Prof Megan Munsie
- Animal model of schizophrenia - Elysi Sokolenko
- Components of clinical neurological exams/evaluations - Synapse: Alon, Nadia, Nicolas
- The Neuroscience behind optical illusions - Dr Toby Lowe
- Visual cortex, electrophysiology - Dr Molis Yunzab
- Fear - Robert New
But watch this space...more to workshops to come shortly.
- 9-9.30am Registration
- 9.30-10.15 Keynote Address (inc. Q&A)
- 10.25-11.25 Workshop 1
- 11.30-12.30 Workshop 2
- 12.30 - 1.15 Lunch
- 1.25-2.25 Panel discussion - Careers in brain research
- 2.25-2.30 Plenary
- 2.30 Close of conference
Methodist Ladies' College, 207 Barkers Road, Kew, VIC 3103
The organisers are incredibly grateful to SOBR - Students of Brain Research, Students of Florey Institute - SOFI, SYNAPSE and Melbourne Neuroscience Institute for helping us connect with truly amazing workshop leaders.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available