Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
VCE Aural & Written Exam Preparation Day Music Performance
With Deborah Smith author of the highly successful ‘Musicianship & Aural Training for the Secondary School’ text book and CD series, & Jennifer Gillan, specialist music teacher at VCASS, author of “Music Analysis – Listening Beyond Hearing”.
Suitable for all students studying VCE Music Performance and their teachers.
- HOW TO APPROACH EACH QUESTION;
- THE ANSWERING PROCESS;
- REVISE WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW;
- PRACTICE QUESTIONS;
- HOW TO FAKE IT IN THE EXAM.
- TERMS & REQUIREMENTS;
- SUITABLE VOCABULARY FOR THE ANALYSIS OF THE ELEMENTS OF MUSIC;
- INTERPRETATION AND ITS EFFECT ON EXPRESSIVENESS IN PERFORMANCE;
- COMPARISON OF INTERPRETATION QUESTIONS AND TECHNIQUES;
- LISTENING STRATEGIES FOR "UNHEARD" WORKS;
- QUESTION ESSENTIALS;
- FUTURE PRACTICE IDEAS.
This workshop is held on Sunday 26 August 2018 from 9:30am until 4:00pm.
Fee includes morning tea and a comprehensive set of notes. Students should provide their own lunch. Teachers accompanying a class attend for free. No refunds will apply after 12 August.
Australian Catholic University
Philippa Brazill Theatre
115 Victoria Parade
Fitzroy, Victoria 3065
Bookings Office and enquiries: Stockdale ACS, 3/6 Atherton Road, Oakleigh VIC 3166 Phone: 03 9254 1000 Fax: 03 8610 1936 Email: email@example.com
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available