Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
2018 Winter Wine Options
A fun and informative identification guessing game that takes you on a journey around the world of wine.
Have a taste and guess the answers to questions such as this:
- Could it be from the northern or the southern hemisphere?
- Is it a pinot noir, a cabernet franc, a sangiovese or a shiraz?
- What vintage is it from: 2009, 2012 or 2014?
Held over three nights this winter; play one or play them all to win the Perpetual Barrel Head Trophy.
Get your team of four together; think up a great name and be in it to win not only prizes but eternal fame and glory.
- Friday 22 June: Cape Mentelle
- Friday 27 July: Clairault | Streicker, presented by St Martin
- Friday 31 August: Xanadu, presented by Winequip and hosted by Emma Farrelly. Fancy dress with prizes for best dressed.
6pm for 6:30pm sharp start. BYO nibbles. Supper served after the results have been announced. Please consider your skipper for the evening.
Book a table for 4 people. Single night table $160. Series of 3 nights $400.
Ticket includes tastings of 9 wines and supper.
Strictly no BYO alcohol - beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase
Pip Heaford 08 9757 9330 email@example.com
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available