The 16th Australasian Data Mining Conference
The Australasian Data Mining Conference (AusDM) has established itself as the premier Australasian meeting for both practitioners and researchers in data mining. It is devoted to the art and science of intelligent analysis of (usually big) data sets for meaningful (and previously unknown) insights. This conference will enable the sharing and learning of research and progress in the local context and new breakthroughs in data mining algorithms and their applications across all industries.
- There are two types of registration:
- Full registration
- Student Registration
- The early bird cut-off date for the registration is 2 November, 2018.
- The registration fees before early bird cut off is:
- Full registration – AUD 800
- Student registration – AUD 500
- The registration fees after early bird cut off is:
- Full registration – AUD 1,200
- Student registration – AUD 800
- Each accepted paper needs to be presented at the conference.
- One full registration can cover at most 2 papers authored by the same full fee paying author.
- One student registration can cover 1 paper.
Charles Sturt University
Bathurst, NSW, Australia, 2795
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available