Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
The National Ageing Research Institute presents
Assessment, Care Planning and CDC
One Day Workshop
Thursday 26th July 2018, 8.45am-4.30pm
This interactive workshop provides aged care professionals with practical information about comprehensive assessment, goal setting and care planning for older people in a community setting.
You will learn:
- Effective strategies in person-centred practice, health literacy and cultural safety to assist in working in a partnership with your clients.
- The fundamentals and complexities of assessment, to ensure the client’s needs are being met.
- How to undertake goal directed care planning – setting goals and developing care plans in partnership with the client.
- Ms Marcia Fearn (NARI)
- Ms Rachel McKittrick (NARI)
Who should attend:
Those involved in the provision of HACC and packaged care in the home:
- Assessment Officers
- Case Managers
- Allied Health Professionals
National Ageing Research Institute
Building 9 Seminar Room
Gate 4, 34-54 Poplar Road, Parkville, VIC
Cost: $440 (incl GST)
- Ten percent discount for early bird registrations before 5th July, 2018.
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea and all workshop materials provided.
For further information:
Contact: Marcia Fearn, Education Coordinator.
Phone: (03) 8387 2305
NARI website: www.nari.net.au
TryBooking proudly supports charities by donating back all booking fees.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available