Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
EMPOWERED TEACHER- BLAIR ATHOL, TUES 7 & 28 AUG, 2018
This 5 hour course is held over 2 sessions (each 2.5 hrs) and costs $195 per person.
The program will cover:
- Building upon current mindfulness practices of participants
- Exploring how we respond to challenging situations in the class/ educational setting
- Simple introductory mindfulness practices and lessons that can used with students in the classroom
- Handy resources, books, and mindful games to use
- Exploring current mindfulness curriculum available for schools
- Mindfulness vs relaxation activity checklist
All participants in the program will receive:
- Handouts from each session which will cover: key learnings & mindfulness techniques introduced
- A resource folder of key information/ resources covered in the course
- ‘Mindfulness reminder visuals’ (class posters ) and student worksheets
- 'Forever access' to an online Teachers Resources Portal which includes all powerpoint materials, links to resorces mentioned, audio files of all meditation practices taught during the sessions, and student class resources
- A certificate for 5 hours of Professional Learning PD aligned to the Teachers Standards.
- Optional inclusion in a closed Facebook group for teachers who have or are completing the Mindful Teacher Program (for wider support and networking
Program dates: Tuesday 7 Aug (part 1) & 28 Aug (part 2), 4.00pm - 6.30pm
Venue: Blair Athol North PS: 5 Marmion Ave, Blair Athol SA 5084
## Please note: Prerequisite of completion of The Mindful Teacher level 1 Program
Blair Athol North School
5 Marmion Ave, , Blair Athol , South Australia
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.