Northern Knights / Blues Testing & Development Clinic
Learn how to take your game to the next level with an exciting Fitness Testing and Development Clinic run by the Northern Blues (VFL) and Northern Knights (TAC Cup).
With players of all standards welcome, this clinic will be open to boys aged 11-15, and will include the following:
- AFL Combine Style Fitness Testing - with individualized report for each participant
- Skill Development session run by Northern Blues & Northern Knights coaches & players
- Nutrition and Injury Prevention education sessions run by qualified high performance staff
- Learn more about the Male Talent Pathways from Northern Blues / Northern Knights staff
Wednesday July 11th from 9:30am - 3:00pm
RMIT University Sports Centre
Building 203 RMIT, McKimmies Road
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$90 per participant (includes fitness testing & clinic & lunch/drinks)
* online payment includes a $2 processing fee
Please email any enquiries to; firstname.lastname@example.org
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.