iPhone Photography Workshop (Advanced) - TOWNSVILLE
iPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Do you already have a basic understanding of how to use your iPhone camera in manual settings? Do you have a basic knowledge of what shutter speeds, aperture and ISO settings are? If so, then one of our Advanced iPhone Photography Workshops may be just for you. In our Advanced iPhone Photography workshops, Ken will build upon the skills learned from our Beginners iPhone Photography Workshops (or previous experience) to give you a better understanding of advanced composition and exposure techniques to get the most from your iPhone photography.
Some of the topics covered include:
• Using advanced settings on camera apps
• Advanced composition and exposure
• Using natural light
• File types and resolution
• Storing and archiving images.
• Using Adobe Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile to process your images.
Workshop duration: 4 hours
• Bring your own iPhone, iPad or other smart camera.
• Minimum age is 16 years, 12 years if accompanied by an adult.
• Appropriate clothing and footwear to suit location.
• Must have basic photographic skills, including using manual settings on your camera. If you do not have previous experience, then one of our Beginner iPhotography Workshops may be better suited to you.
meeting spot TBA, Townsville, QLD 4810
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available