Parish of Our Lady of the Way
North Sydney | Kirribilli | Lavender Bay
Under the care of the Jesuits since 1878
St Mary’s Church 264 Miller Street North Sydney
Saturdays 9.30am, 10.15am & 11.00am
St Francis Xavier Church Mackenzie Street Lavender Bay
Sundays 11.00am & 1.00pm ( Group baptisms )
APPLICATION FOR BAPTISM
- Please complete the registration. In the case of multiple baptisms, an application form should be completed for each child.
- Only one Godparent is required, and he/she must be a Catholic.
- The fee for the use of the church covers the cost of a Sacristan, cleaning and a contribution to the maintenance of the church including sound/AV, power, and light, etc.
- The parish uses try booking to manage baptism/wedding bookings and other sacramental programmes. Please excuse the ticketing nature of this process.
- Your booking is confirmed at the completion of the booking process. A priest will be allocated to your baptism in the week before the baptism. He may contact you. In any event, please advise the parish if there are any changes.
- Group baptisms are on Sundays at St Francis Xavier, Lavender Bay (maximum three families per timeslot)
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available