BAPTISMS November 2018
Parish of Our Lady of the Way
North Sydney | Kirribilli | Lavender Bay
Under the care of the Jesuits since 1878
St Mary’s Church 264 Miller Street North Sydney
Saturdays 9.30am, 10.15am & 11.00am
St Francis Xavier Church Mackenzie Street Lavender Bay
Sundays 11.00am & 1.00pm - Group baptisms (maximum 3 families per timeslot)
APPLICATION FOR BAPTISM
- Please complete the registration. In case of multiple baptisms an application form should be completed for each child.
- Only one Godparent is required and he/she must be a Catholic.
- The fee for use of the church covers the cost of a Sacristan, cleaning and a contribution to the maintenance of the church including sound/AV, power and light etc.
- The parish uses try booking to manage baptism/wedding bookings and other sacramental programmes. Please excuse the ticketing nature of this process.
- Your booking is confirmed at the completion of the booking process. A priest will be allocated to your baptism in the week prior to the baptism. He may contact you. In any event please advise the parish if there is any changes.
- Group baptisms are on Sunday at St Francis Xavier, Lavender Bay ( maximum three families).
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available