Baptisms November 2018
Parish of Our Lady of the Way
North Sydney | Kirribilli | Lavender Bay
Under the care of the Jesuits since 1878
St Mary’s Church 264 Miller Street North Sydney
Saturdays 9.30am, 10.15am & 11.00am
St Francis Xavier Church Mackenzie Street Lavender Bay
Sundays 11.00am & 1.00pm - Group baptisms (maximum 3 families per timeslot)
APPLICATION FOR BAPTISM
- Please complete the registration. In case of multiple baptisms an application form should be completed for each child.
- Only one Godparent is required and he/she must be a Catholic.
- The fee for use of the church covers the cost of a Sacristan, cleaning and a contribution to the maintenance of the church including sound/AV, power and light etc.
- The parish uses try booking to manage baptism/wedding bookings and other sacramental programmes. Please excuse the ticketing nature of this process.
- Your booking is confirmed at the completion of the booking process. A priest will be allocated to your baptism in the week prior to the baptism. He may contact you. In any event please advise the parish if there is any changes.
- Group baptisms are on Sunday at St Francis Xavier, Lavender Bay ( maximum three families).
|St Francis Xavier Church Lavender Bay||4 Available||
|St Mary's North Sydney||10 Available||
St Francis Xavier Church Lavender Bay
St Mary's North Sydney
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.