Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Structuring Reports & Papers (Sydney 27th February 2019)
Structuring Reports & Papers
Sydney (Wednesday 27th February 2019)
Scientific reports and papers are structured to suit the reader, the author and the type of project you are writing. Through the half-day Structuring Reports & Papers workshop, we show you what you need to write in each section of your document. The workshop includes practical exercises that allow you to work on your own project(s).
Learn how to
- Structure your report according to your organisation, company guidelines or
- Structure your research paper according to your journal’s requirements.
- Align your project design with your document design.
- Decide what format, and in what section, to present your information and data
What you take away
- Improved report and paper writing skills
- A rewritten draft of your own work that you complete during the workshop (optional)
- The Writing Clear Science workshop handbook
- A workshop participation certificate
- Worksheets and templates for future use
- Recommended reading list
When & where is the next workshop?
- Sydney CBD. 27th February 2019: 9.30 am - 1.30pm
The Australian Writers Centre, 55 Lavender Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061
- $195 (incl. g.s.t) Includes morning tea and resources.
- >10% earlybird discount (expires 2 weeks prior to commencement of workshop)
- Additional discounts are available every month through our email newsletter.
- Credit Card - Click the 'Book Now' button above
- If you require an invoice for your institution to process, or you wish to pay by cheque or direct bank transfer - please Download the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will shortly receive your booking notification and invoice (incl. bank account details).
About the presenter
Since 2005, Dr Marina Hurley has specialised in teaching scientific and professional writing through her Writing Clear Science training consultancy. Prior to 2005, Marina worked as an ecological scientist for 20 years. Marina is Visiting Fellow at UNSW teaching PhD students. Based in Melbourne, Marina regularly travels across Australia delivering workshops. au.linkedin.com/in/marinahurley/
More Information: Download the brochure or visit www.writingclearscience.com.au. To help you prepare for the workshop, read Marina Hurley's blog so that you can familiarise yourself with her teaching approach.
Contact Details: Dr Marina Hurley 0416 097-979, email@example.com
-‘An excellent workshop. I gained a lot of valuable information. The course was presented well by an enthusiastic trainer with outstanding knowledge of the topics.’ -‘Excellent balance of practical and theory. The workshop was run at a good pace and flowed well. Good amount of breaks.’ -‘Thank you for the brilliant writing course. …I am looking forward to practicing the writing skills I gained during the workshop.’
Who can attend
Non-fiction professional writers
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.