Outdoor Connections Bush Play for 2 - 5 year olds
The Bush Play program has been developed to give your child optimum opportunity to build their gross motor and physical skills through balancing, walking and fine motor skills during crafts. We explore sections of the Seven Mile Beach National Park each week, the bush, park and go to the beach for sand play.
Our Bush Play sessions enable parents to connect with their child in nature, in the bush, park and beach. Our sessions aim to bring together a community of like-minded parents from our nearby communities.
Bush play is an all weather outdoor group so you need to make sure you bring appropriate weather protection and clothing. Children must have closed footwear when walking in the bush, sun hats, sunscreen, wet weather gear, plenty of snacks and water and a change of clothes. Our group will only be cancelled in the event of an extreme weather warning; fire, storm, high temperatures and strong wind.
Two facilitators run the session and cater for a maximum of 20 children.
* Parents are directly responsible for the supervision of their childrne at all times.
Payment and enrolment
Complete the payment online through the electronic booking system.
$21 per child casual visit (2 - 5 years)
$89 per child term pass (2 - 5 years) 15% discount
Babies in arms are free to accompany their older siblings.
NOTE: Minimum bookings apply and Outdoor Connections will cancel the program if minimum bookings are not met by August 15.
9:30 - 11:30
The meeting location is the end of Beach Rd in the Seven Mile Beach National Park, it is about 4km south of Gerroa and is the area known as "Berry's Beach".
What to wear and pack
Preparing these easy personal items means children are safe from the elements and ready for a morning of fun!
Terms and conditions
1. Outdoor Connections will cancel or postpone sessions in the event of a relevant extreme weather warning. Parents/ carers will be notified as early as possible by SMS in this circumstance.
2. Tickets will not be refunded after booking, they may be transferred to another child (under the parent/ carers organisation).
3. Children remain in the care of their parents throughout all sessions, the leaders are present/ guardians to facilitate activiites.
4. Babies are welcome to join in the activiites where suitable and remain in the direct care of their parent/ guardian at all times.
5. Minimum bookings apply and Outdoor Connections will cancel the program if minimum bookings are not met by August 15.
Facebook: Outdoor Connections
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available