"Tiny House Festival Australia"
Brought to you by the team at "Tiny Houses Australia", this will be the first of an annual celebration of all things Tiny Living related. With Displays, Speakers, Movie Screenings, a DIY Village and Sustainability Market, this really will be an event you do NOT want to miss.
We are very excited with the support that we have had for this festival and we look forward to providing attendees with an event where they can be educated and inspired, and the chance to connect with other like minded people who want to simplify their lives, have less debt, less stress and more life ...
Some of the things you can look forward to at the Festival include ...
- The Chance to finally step inside a number of real life, completed Tiny Houses
- The Chance to Speak to some of Australia's Top Tiny House Build Companies
- The Chance to hear a variety of Speakers on different aspects of Designing, Building and Living in Tiny Houses. Speakers include both local and international guests and we are also including several Q&A panels with Professional Builders, DIY Builders, Van / Bus Lifers and Tiny House Dwellers...
- The Chance to Check out a number of Tiny House / Minimalism Related Documentaries and Movies, including the Australian Premiere of the beautiful movie "Simplife" that has never before been screened in Australia.
- The Chance to talk to relevant suppliers of Tiny House related products and services
- The Chance to Meet the "Tiny Houses Australia" Team, and find out about our online community, our Monthly Face to Face Meet Ups, our Hands on Build Workshops and other events, and of course to check out a couple of our very own "Tiny Houses Australia" custom built Tiny House Trailers...
- The Chance to Check out our DIY Village with a Number of Converted Buses, and Vans. Speak to the owners of these mobile Tiny Houses, tour their homes and talk to them about what made them make changes in their lives and the benefits they have seen from "Going Tiny"
- PLUS - Everybody that has / will purchase a Ticket to our Festival online before the event, will go into the draw to WIN a Prize from a fantastic range of Prizes that we have on offer...
PLUS TWO ADDITIONAL SESSIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE !
(Please note that these are Additional, Paid Sessions that do NOT include your Festival Entry Fee)
"DEE WILLIAMS" (From PAD Tiny Houses, USA)
3 Hour Master Class !
Saturday Afternoon (Day 1) from 1pm till 4pm
$39 per head ( Does NOT include your Festival Entry)
We are very Excited to announce that we will be flying in the one and only Dee Williams (from PAD Tiny Houses in Portland Oregon), to speak at the Festival. Dee is without doubt one of the pioneers of the worldwide Tiny House Movement and is a great friend of ours and a great supporter of Tiny Houses Australia and this festival.
Not only will she be speaking on stage, and introducing the screening of the movie "Simplife" (since she stars in the documentary), but she will also be undertaking a very special, behind closed doors "MasterClass" at the festival, from 1pm till 4pm on Saturday the 23rd March.
This 3 Hour Master Class is just $39 per head and is by online bookings only. In this three hour session, Dee will share some of her experiences after not only building her own Tiny House on wheels, but also living in Tiny Houses for over 10 years. She will delve deep into the topics of WHY you might want to build a Tiny House, and aspects of designing and building a Tiny House on wheels that you may not have considered.
As a special Bonus, everyone who signs up for this 3 Hour MasterClass with Dee will also receive...
- A Free Copy of her "Go House Go" Technical Guide
- A Free Copy of her "Jolene" Gypsy Vardo Wagon plan set
- A Free Copy of her "Kozy Kabin" Plan set, which is the plans to her very own original Tiny House on wheels that she built with her own hands (you know, the famous one :) )
During this MasterClass, we will also be giving away the following three prizes ...
A full set of plans from PAD for the "Sweet Pea" Tiny House
A 1 Hour 'one on one' session / consultation with Dee Williams (either at the Festival or via Skype / Facetime after the festival) where you can ask her questions, get her thoughts and advice on any aspect of your Tiny House plans or aspirations.
A Spot at our Sunday night VIP Dinner with Dee Williams and the Tiny Houses Australia 'Festival Organising Team' and selected special guests.
To Secure YOUR Spot at this special MasterClass, simply click on the yellow "BOOK NOW" Button at the top of this page, and go to the 'SATURDAY Tickets' to get your Pass to this never before held session with Dee.
"BRYCE LANGSTON" (from "Living Big in a Tiny House")
3 Hour "Principles of Tiny House Design" Workshop
Sunday Afternoon (Day 2) from 1pm till 4pm
$39 per head ( Does NOT include your Festival Entry)
We are very Excited to announce that we will also be having Bryce Langston (from "Living Big in a Tiny House", on YouTube), joining us at this year's Festival ! He has been a long time friend and supporter of "Tiny Houses Australia" and we were thrilled to be able to get him involved in Australia's FIRST Tiny House festival.
Not only will he be speaking on stage, but he will also be running a very special , behind closed doors "3 Hour Principles of Tiny House Design" Workshop at the festival, from 1pm till 4pm on Sunday the 24th March.
Over the past 4 years, Bryce has had the opportunity to travel to different parts of the world, to film Tiny Houses for his show, meeting countless people who have taken steps to change their lives and 'Go Tiny'. Not only that, but he has had a hand in building a number of Tiny Houses (including two of his own) and has developed some guiding principles that people should consider when designing and building their Tiny House.
This 3 Hour Workshop is just $39 per head and is by online bookings only. In this three hour session, Bryce will share some of these insights and principals with attendees to help them navigate the process of designing and building their own Tiny House.
To Secure YOUR Spot at this special MasterClass, simply click on the yellow "BOOK NOW" Button at the top of this page, and go to the 'SUNDAY Tickets' to get your Ticket to this Very Special Workshop with Bryce.
The Bendigo Racecourse
Heinz Street, Ascot, Victoria 3551
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available