This day is for you if:
You are tired of hearing the same recycled statements and beliefs about women that focus on gender rather than ability and potential.
You are ready to be at the forefront of this change
You are looking for support and strategies to navigate the specific challenges that women face professionally
You want more than a motivational day, you want results
I designed this powerful one day session in response to requests from people who have heard me speak, have read my book and want to go deeper. They are invested in their success and the success of others.
Together we will bust through the 7 ingrained beliefs about Women & Leadership
You will uncover the 3 key strategies to shift your thinking
and how you communicate and influence
You will walk away with a host of practical tools that you can use immediately
to accelerate your results
You will meet and connect with others who want the same
Let’s get going!
We will work together to accelerate your potential, the potential of the organisation you work for and the results you want to achieve.
If you prefer to be invoiced, please contact: email@example.com
- - -
Morning, Lunch and Afternoon tea and snacks provided
1. FLINDERS STREET STATION: SOUTH MORANG, HURSTBRIDGE, PAKENHAM, CRANBOURNE, FRANKSTON, SUNBURY, CRAIGIEBURN, UPFIELD, LILYDALE, ALAMEIN, GLEN WAVERLY, BELGRAVE, WERRIBEE, SANDRINGHAM LINES
2. ARTS PRECINT: TRAM NO.67, 19, 3, 3A, 16, 64
1. WILSON PARKING SOUTHGATE . | $14 EARLY BIRD | $10 NIGHT
2. LINLITHGOW AVENUE | 80 CENTS AN HOUR
3. WILSON PARKING RIVERSIDE QUAY | $14 EARLY BIRD | $10 NIGHT
4. ARTS PRECINCT PARKING | $26.00 FOR TWO HOURS
5. WILSON PARKING EUREKA | $14 EARLY BIRD | $10 NIGHT
6. SOUTHBANK BOULEVARD | 2 HOUR PARKING
7. KAVANAGH STREET | 2 HOUR PARKING
- - -
One Roof Event Space
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available