Shira Membership 2018 - 2019
Thank you for renewing your membership with Shira.
- Adults: $405 plus $25 security levy
- First time adult members: $260 plus $25 security levy
- Full time students (13+): $140
- Children (under 13): $85
How to book – please read this first
Have ready all required information for anyone for whom you are booking. We ask for information including Hebrew names, birthdays and anniversaries. This is useful for us to have but you do not need to provide it if you have provided it previously.
Look at the floorplan (next page) and choose your preferred section:
- Members - no fixed seats: Members can sit anywhere within this section on a first come, first served basis each service.
- Members - fixed seats: You will be able to choose your seat using a self-service online seating plan which corresponds with the floorplan. Your seat in shule will then have your name.
- For new members - if this is the first time you are joining Shira - welcome! You can take adantage of a reduced new membership price for this first year only.
- Children High Holiday only - ALL children must be enrolled to attend programs to ensure the quality and safety of our children's programs. For children attending high holiday services only: 1 Child - $36. Two or more children from the same household - $55. If your child attends Shira programs through the year please take the regular child's membership to support the weekly children's programs.
- If you are taking membership for three or more children/students in your household, you may apply the promotional code FAMILY for an 8% reduction on your total family membership. This is not available for families taking the option of the children's High Holiday only option which already has a discount for more than one child, or for new member tickets.
222 Balaclava Road
Caulfield VIC 3161
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available