Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
WHY Discovery Facilitation
WHY Discovery Facilitation
WITH GLENDA NINNIS
Everyone has a WHY. When we know our WHY, we become more confident in choosing the kind of jobs, careers, or projects that are likely to inspire us and make us feel fulfilled. It is like having a compass that helps us make better decisions about what we do and how we do it.
'The WHY is not about making money - that’s a result. The WHY is a purpose, cause or belief. Your WHY is the very reason you exist.' - Simon Sinek.
In this program, we will be working through the WHY Discovery Workbook, produced by Glenda Ninnis, which is based on the WHY Discovery online course developed by Simon Sinek.
You will learn:
- Discover your WHY
- Construct a WHY statement
- Gain powerful insight into your contribution and impact that you are designed to have on people
- Gain a clearer idea of where to go from here; how to implement your WHY in your life
This program will benefit those who:
1. Need clarity in life direction
2. About to go on a gap year, or been on a gap year that has lasted several years
3. Thinking of starting a business
4.Need clearer objectives for business or organisation
5. Have a passionless work life but don't know what else to do
6. Transitioning between jobs
7. Want to create art with a purpose
The program runs over 4 weeks. Participants are required to attend TWO x 2-hr sessions with the group, the remaining work is done at home in your own time.
One on one facilitation
The one-on-one facilitation is designed for those who are unable to attend group sessions.
- Sessions are arranged by appointment that is suitable for both facilitator and participant.
- The first session covers Part 1 and 2 of the workbook and will run for 3 hours.
- The second session covers Part 4 of the workbook and will run for 1.5 hours.
- Part 3 will need to be completed at the participant's own time.
Group facilitation (hosted by the participant)
Minimum 4 participants, up to a maximum of 10 people.
- The group facilitation is organised by a hosting participant who have peers/colleagues who would like to do the program.
- Sessions are arranged by appointment that is suitable for both facilitators and participants
- The first session covers Part 1 of the workbook and will run for 2 hours.
- The second session covers Part 4 of the workbook and will run for 1.5 hour.
- Participants are required to complete parts 2 & 3 in their own time.
Optional: Facilitator is also able to be a participant's partner for part 2 for $70 per session per person.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available