Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Caring for the Earth:
Farmers and Gardeners Leading the Way
Sat & Sun April 20-21, 9 to 5 PM
1203 Goornong-Mayreef Rd, Elmore, VIC
You will learn:
- What biochar is and its multiple uses
- How to build and operate devices to make biochar
- How to carry out basic tests on your biochar
- How to make biochar/compost/mineral blends
- Application of biochar to enhance soil fertility
- Use of biochar in composting toilets
- Use of biochar in animal husbandry, vermiponics, hydroponics and aquaponics.
Prof Stephen Joseph – Univ. of NSW. Co-founder IBI
Paul Taylor PhD – Author of “The Biochar Revolution”
Russell Burnett—Biochar Energy Systems
Workshop cost – includes lunch both days & Friday evening intro:
$195 before 1st April; $250 regular price
Only $149 for extra family member or partner
Special concessions and work scholarships may be available.
Register and pay by credit card below
If you wish to pay by direct bank deposit please use the promotional code "directpay" and directions for payment will be sent to you by email. Your place will not be confirmed until payment is received.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available