How to Future Proof Yourself Workshop - Sydney
While no one can predict the future, we definitely know that there are massive shifts occurring in today’s workplaces. According to the World Economic Forum, 5 million jobs that exist today will not exist in the next decade. And, in a few short years, over one third of the skills that are considered to be most important in today’s workforce, will have changed.
By 2020, the Fourth Industrial Revolution will have brought us advanced robotics, autonomous transport, artificial intelligence and machine learning, advanced materials, biotechnology and genomics. And, the only thing for certain is that the future workforce will need to be prepared for the changes ahead. So, now’s not the time to be passive, it’s time to FUTURE PROOF yourself!
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This is a hands on experiential workshop that provides the tools and thinking to help you design the future you want. This is a proactive approach to ensure you remain relevant in a rapidly changing workplace.
THE WORKSHOP IS RIGHT FOR YOU, IF YOU WANT:
- help navigating, changing or progressing your career;
- to prepare and plan for your next career transition;
- to ensure you remain relevant and indispensable;
- to improve your ability to adapt to the change and challenges ahead; and
- to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP?
- The 4th revolution and the changing landscape of work
- Explain the principles of how best to future proof yourself
- Develop a clear understanding of your Value Proposition
- The skills and behavioural traits required for the future
- Self-awareness and career self-reflection
- How to adopt a growth mindset
- How to build resilience and mental agility
- Scenario forecasting for the future
KEY LEARNINGS AND OUTCOMES
- Clarity of your current situation and building multiple scenario’s for the future
- Matching your work to your personal value proposition
- How to develop mental toughness and agility for the future
- An action plan
- Middle Managers
- Senior Leaders
- Business Owners
- All course materials/Pre and post workshop outputs
DATE & TIME:
to 5.30pm (3.5hr duration)
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available