Untangling Ankyloglossia - From Infancy and Beyond
- Ultrasound of normal latch mechanics and latch pathology
- Proper examination technique
- Surgical principles of tongue/lip tie
- Scissor vs Laser Surgical Release of ties
- Wound aftercare theory
- Complication management
- Impact of tongue/lip tie on craniofacial development
- Impact of tongue/lip tie on pediatric disease (sleep apnea, dental malocclusion, speech pathology)
- Discussion of literature surrounding tongue tie
- The role of lactation support and myofunctional therapy from ages 0-5 years
This course has been approved for 8 L-Cerps by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE).
Early bird fees will apply until the close of March 17th (Sydney Time). Fees displayed at check out will include GST.
The Pan Pacific Hotel, South Wharf has rooms that can accomodate up to 3 adults, and are offering special rates for attendees of this event via the following link - Special Rates for Delegates.
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available