Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
2019 PEGS Charter Bus Booking
|2019 PEGS CHARTER BUS BOOKINGS|
- Bookings for the 2019 school charter buses opens at 9.00am on Monday 8 October 2018 and closes at 5.00pm on Friday 30 November 2018.
- Travel on the school charter buses must be booked for the whole year and requires a Bus Pass paid for online through trybooking.
- Bus Passes will be posted to families before the start of the 2019 school year.
- Bus Passes must be shown to the driver when students board the bus. Students may find it useful to save an image of the Bus Pass onto a phone or iPad for this purpose.
- Please note that places fill quickly and it is advisable to book as soon as possible.
- It is not permissable for Prep students to use the bus services.
- Junior School Students in Years 1-3 may catch a bus only if accompanied by an older sibling.
- Families new to the school are asked to send a photograph of the student so that a Bus Pass can be issued. Please email the photo to email@example.com or post to Di Durrington, Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School, PO Box 417, Niddrie, VIC, 3042.
- Public buses are also available to and from the Keilor East Campus. The public buses require a MYKI but do not require booking.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available