VICTORIAN DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPS Trade Village
VICTORIAN DRESSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPS
The Championships run 6 - 9 December with well over three hundred competitors and horses vying for the prestigious titles of State Champion. The friendly layout means sites are allocated by the organisers and layout is dependant on bookings.
- All Trade Fair participants will be required to operate from 9.00am to approx. 6.00pm each day.
- Full Bump In information will be provided in a timely fashion after bookings have closed.
- Vehicle access to the Trade Fair will not be provided after 8.00am or before 6.00pm on each day of the event. All vehicles must be removed from the Trade Village by these times.
- All participants must have their own Loss & Public Liability Insurance. Equestrian Victoria Insurance will not cover any loss, damage or liability claim of a participant. Proof of Insurance must be provided to Equestrian Victoria prior to the event.
- The Organising Committee will provide night security on Bump In night and the nights of Trading but are not liable for any damage or missing/stolen goods. Security for Individual Trade Stands will be the responsibility of the Operator.
- All electrical equipment (leads, power boards, etc) must be tested and tagged as per Australian Standards. If paying for power, power will be supplied into your marquee.
- To be fair to other exhibitors displays beyond the front line of a Trade Site must not exceed 1m in width and/or 1.2m in height.
- A Trade Exhibitor who does not book sufficient space for their display will not be permitted to operate without the consent of the Event Coordinator and other Trade Exhibitors affected. No refunds will be issued
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all Trade Stand applications, at its absolute discretion.
Werribee Park, National Equestrian Centre
170 K Road, Werribee, Victoria 3030
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available