Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Broome Working with Challenging Clients
This workshop will explore strategies to help understand challenging behaviours and develop skills in communication and de-escalation techniques.
• Understanding challenging behaviour
• Definition of escalation and some causes
• Early warning and imminent danger signs
• Non-verbal & verbal communication techniques
• Strategies of de-escalation
• Self-care for workers
WA Country Health Service
29 Coghlan St
Broome, Western Australia 6725
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.