Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Broome Working with Challenging Clients
This workshop will explore strategies to help understand challenging behaviours and develop skills in communication and de-escalation techniques.
• Understanding challenging behaviour
• Definition of escalation and some causes
• Early warning and imminent danger signs
• Non-verbal & verbal communication techniques
• Strategies of de-escalation
• Self-care for workers
WA Country Health Service
29 Coghlan St
Broome, Western Australia 6725
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available