Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Northam Working with Complex Trauma Training
This interactive workshop provides a detailed overview of trauma information relevant to working with adult and adolescent clients who have experienced emotional trauma in their lives.
• The Impact of emotional trauma experiences
• Importance of FDV concerns
• Working with risk and safety issues
• Building on trauma knowledge
• Vicarious trauma and self-care for workers
Bridgeley Community Centre
91-93 Wellington St
Northam, Western Australia 6401
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available