CBCA SA Branch Membership 2019
ABN 22 545 077 268
2019 Membership and Sponsorship Application
Membership of CBCASA is open to all South Australian people and organizations interested in promoting children's literature, encouraging children's reading, and supporting South Australian authors, illustrators and publishers and those who provide children's literature services in schools and the community. By becoming a member, you agree to support the objectives of the Association and comply with its rules.
Applicants should select the membership or sponsorship category which best fits their needs. Additional membership benefits vary by membership category and include the number of guests at members' rates, and promotion and advertising opportunities are detailed in the website. All membership fees are GST inclusive.
To apply for or renew membership
1. Click the Book Now button
2. Select the Membership Category you require under the Type heading
- Concession $30 ( Full-time student / Health card / Seniors card )
- Creative $30 (Published children's author/illustrator or member of SCBWI or SA Writers Centre)
- Individal $45
- Corporate 1 $55 (Suits small schools, libraries and businesses)
- Corporate 2 $75 (Suits larger schools, libraries and businesses)
- Silver Sponsor $175 (Includes full Corporate 2 membership and benefits)
- Gold Sponsor $275 (Inlcudes full Corporate 2 membership and benefits)
3. Answer the questions to assist us (Fields with a * are mandatory, everything else is optional)
4. Confirm your details and total cost ensuring that we have information that can readily identify you.
5. Click the Checkout button.
6. Enter your address and email details. These will be used to contact you.
7. Enter your payment details.
8. Once your booking is complete your 2019 membership number and welcome pack will be emailed to you.
Please ignore Trybooking term Tickets for Membership category
Trybooking accepts Visa / MasterCard.
"Attendee" on this site means Member.
If you are unable to pay by credit card, you may use Direct Deposit payments
- Use this site to fill out membership details.
- Enter the discount code "directdeposit"
(one word) and complete the checkout process.
- Make your direct deposit to The Children’s Book Council of Australia (SA Branch) Inc., BSB 105-900, Account No. 950505940.
- Make sure to include your name and other details as per this application to reference this transaction.
All enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available