Get Building SDA Armidale NSW Workshop
NSW desperately needs 3,290 new SDA places to meet demand. Now is the time to tap into specialist disability accommodation (SDA) housing opportunities across New South Wales.
Get Building SDA is a joint venture between the Summer Foundation and Disability Services Consulting. Information sessions are being held across regional NSW, to give people the information and tools they need to realise these opportunities.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Resources explaining SDA, how SDA funding works and how to get started
- A networking opportunity between families, builders and investors
- Expert mentoring opportunities
- Insight into other established SDA projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- People with disability, families and carers interested in building SDA
- Investors interested in building SDA
- Established SDA providers
- Existing disability service providers, such as those providing Supported Independent Living (SIL) services
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available