Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Management for Clinicians Rehabilitation Sydney
Management for Clinicians Rehabilitation - Sydney
Clinicians are the stewards of our health system. Development of your leadership and management skills are essential for your career, for your patient outcomes and your organisation.
The following 4 study themes are covered in the Management for Rehabilitation Physicians program:
1. Understanding Healthcare Systems (Simulation activity)
2. Clinical Governance & Effective Teams
3. Medico Legal
The Management for Rehabilitation Physicians program provides rehabilitation physicians with practical management skills. The program meets the completion requirements for Module 5 of the Australasian Faculty of Rehab Medicine (AFRM) training program. Participants must complete a short reflective paper on the workshop outcomes for this program to be recognised by AFRM.
IBIS Hotel, Tamar Room70 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2000
Friday 20 & Saturday 21 September 2019
9.00am - 5.00pm
$1,738.00 per person (Incl GST)
This program incorporates best practice and the expertise of leaders in medical fields with workshops facilitated by medical educators and RACMA Fellows.
Who should attend?
Ideally those who are interested in a medical management career and have career aspirations for medical leadership roles.
Why should I attend?
• enhance your understanding of contemporary leadership and management theories
• join a network of medical managers
• connect with mentors
• participate in continuing your professional development
At the end of the workshop you will:
• understand the competencies required to fulfil a managerial role
• acquire strategies to support the transition from clinician to clinician manager
• understand the broader context in which clinician managers operate
• develop effective communication skills
• recognise the principles of effective clinical governance frameworks
• identify the skills necessary to lead and work effectively with teams
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.