Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Management for Clinicians Melbourne
Management for Clinicians - Melbourne
This program is specifically tailored to provide doctors with an excellent platform from which to build skills for leadership and management. The four modules are uniquely designed to give medical practitioners fundamental knowledge and practical skills in medical management utilising case scenarios, participant interaction and workshop style presentations. The four modules are:
1 Understanding health care systems and financial management
2 Clinician to clinician manager: Making the transition
3 Clinical governance
4 Leadership and building effective teams
Hotel 115, 115 Cotham Road, Kew
Friday 19 & Saturday 20 July 2019
9.00am - 5.00pm
$1,738.00 per person (Incl GST)
Your facilitatorsThis program incorporates best practice and the expertise of leaders in medical fields with workshops facilitated by medical educators and RACMA Fellows. Who should attend?
Ideally those who are interested in a medical management career and have career aspirations for medical leadership roles.
Why should I attend?
• enhance your understanding of contemporary leadership and management theories
• join a network of medical managers
• connect with mentors
• participate in continuing your professional development
At the end of the workshop you will:
• understand the competencies required to fulfil a managerial role
• acquire strategies to support the transition from clinician to clinician manager
• understand the broader context in which clinician managers operate
• develop effective communication skills
• recognise the principles of effective clinical governance frameworks
• identify the skills necessary to lead and work effectively with teams
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.